[USRP-users] E310 u-blox GPS

Jeff Tu jeff at skybox.com
Thu Oct 22 12:34:15 EDT 2015

Hi,

I recently got my hands on an E310, and I'm interested in checking out the u-blox GPS module on it. It seems to be connected to the processor through UART1, but I haven't found any resources about interfacing it (other than some u-blox manuals). I'm using the following SD image:

http://files.ettus.com/e3xx_images/alpha/fido-rfnoc-test/sdimage-gnuradio-dev.direct.xz

I noticed at the end of the boot there's a message that say:

$ /dev/ttyPS1 identified as a u-blox 7.03 (45969) at 9600 baud.

Does anyone have a started application to do some basic initialization, configuration, etc.?

Thanks!
Jeff