[USRP-users] B200mini Series: some general questions

Derek Kozel derek.kozel at ettus.com
Thu Oct 22 07:58:27 EDT 2015

Hello Emanuel,

The B200mini has an SMA connector which accepts either a 1PPS or 10MHz
reference so no breakout adapter is needed. The built in VCTCXO has a basic
accuracy of 0.5ppm. The datasheet I have is generic for a range of
oscillator frequencies and doesn't have a phase noise plot for the 40MHz
version. I am looking to see if we have that information available. The
clocking structure of the B200mini can be seen on page 4 of the schematics.
http://files.ettus.com/schematics/b200mini/b200mini.pdf

The FPGA used, the Spartan-6 XC6SLX75, is the same as the B200 has so
unfortunately it is not possible to use RFNoC with the B200mini. The FPGA
resource usage is also about the same as the B200, though I'll check with
one of the designers for actual numbers.

Regards,
Derek