[USRP-users] B200mini Series: some general questions

Emanuel.Staudinger at dlr.de Emanuel.Staudinger at dlr.de
Thu Oct 22 03:27:40 EDT 2015

Dear Ettus team,

Your new B200mini looks great, very nice work indeed. I have some general questions you could probably answer easily, as I did not find additional information on that on your website:

1.       Do you ship the B200mini with a sort of breakout adapter such that the B200mini can easily be fed from an external 10MHz source?

2.       You also have a B200mini-i series with an industrial temperature range: what is the allowed temperature range for the normal B200mini? Does the B200mini-i series also cover an extended temperature range for the oscillator?

3.       Do you have some specifications of the used oscillator? Accuracy/drift? A link to the datasheet is fine for me.

4.       How many FPGA resources are still available on the FPGA?

5.       Is it possible to use RFNOC with the B200mini series?

Best regards,
Emanuel