[USRP-users] some question about e310

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Oct 21 12:01:06 EDT 2015

>I saw someone on the Internet who used cross-compile tools to compile
new version of UHD and copied it to E310. Could we do that?

Yes, following the instructions on the E310 manual page [1]. The
complete cross-compile toolchain is the SDK you can also find along with
the release images in the same directory.

Best regards,
Marcus
[1]http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp_e3x0.html#e3x0_sdk