[USRP-users] Reg : Image Downloader

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Oct 21 11:06:20 EDT 2015

Hi Sumit,
Having had a look at the requests source code:

via utils/compat.py , requests uses the same urllib.getproxies() method
of getting the environment-set proxies as the urllib2 does, so basically
proxy settings for both pre-requests and post-requests
uhd_images_downloader *should* be the same. Software strangeness still
applies, so I really can't tell you what goes wrong here :(

Best regards,
Marcus