[USRP-users] Reg : Image Downloader

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Oct 21 10:41:56 EDT 2015

Hi Sumit,

First of all: glad to hear you got it to work.
Well, as a support team member, I can assure you that you had to
properly set up environment variables with the urllib version of the
script, too ;)
I do think there's something to your "superstition", however:
It's absolutely possible that urllib was sensitive to different
variables than requests; could you show how you set the http_proxy variable?

Best regards,
Marcus