[USRP-users] Cant find B200 board using uhd_find_devices

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Tue Oct 20 11:55:34 EDT 2015

Hi Franz,

If the device is found using "sudo uhd_find_devices", you just need to
update the udev rules.  See the manual:
http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_transport.html#transport_usb_udev

As the others have pointed out, you should be sure to download the images
corresponding to the UHD installation by running "sudo
<install-path>/lub/uhd/utils/uhd_images_downloader.py"

If the device is still not found, please let us know which version of UHD
you are using (should be in the first line of output from uhd_find_devices).

Regards,
Michael