[USRP-users] Cant find B200 board using uhd_find_devices

Franz schak2412 at gmx.at
Tue Oct 20 10:33:05 EDT 2015

Hi !

I bought a B200 and tried to access it via Windows which worked.
Unfortunately I have to use it in an Ubuntu environment now. I installed the
driver SW with: sudo apt-get install libuhd-dev libuhd003 uhd-host.
But when I try to locate the device with uhd_find_devices I got the reply:
No UHD Devices Found and a warning: Could not locate B200 firmware.
Any hints appreciated and sry if this is a 'Dummy' question. I am one :)

Thanks
Franz