[USRP-users] about 10 Gig ethernet configuration

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Mon Oct 19 15:56:13 EDT 2015

Also, check the CPU governor and make sure it is set to "performance".

Your output indicates frame errors on the interface, which could be due to
the cable.  If possible, try using a shorter copper cable or switch to a
fibre cable.  With 10 GbE over copper, the shorter the better.  If you need
the length, you should be using fibre.

If you still have issues, please provide a little more information:  Are
you connected directly with the X310 or through a switch?  How are you
testing the performance?  Are you using your own application or
benchmark_rate?  If your own application, what is it doing with the
received data (processing it with the same thread or different thread,
saving to disk, etc...)?

Regards,
Michael