[USRP-users] RFNoC Required AXI Wrapper Interface

Jonathon Pendlum jonathon.pendlum at ettus.com
Mon Oct 19 12:31:01 EDT 2015

Hi Andrew,

1. There is no convention currently. You can use whatever NOD ID you want
assuming it does not overlap with one already in use.
2. Yes, AXI Wrapper needs a valid tlast as it affects the packet length
calculation. Vector vs packet framing is special to the Xilinx FIR filter
core and choosing one over the other depends on your FIR filter
configuration. In most cases though, I would suggest packet framing.

Jonathon