[USRP-users] RFNoC Required AXI Wrapper Interface

Adams, Andrew L. Andrew.Adams at jhuapl.edu
Mon Oct 19 09:37:09 EDT 2015

Hi Jonathan,

I'm in the process of writing an RFNoC block for some IP and I have a few questions for you.

1.      What is the required numbering convention of the NOC_ID parameter? Is this related to the Stream ID discussed in the training slides? I'm assuming the crossbar address has to be the same for all CE's attached to it?

2.      Is TLAST required? Looking at some Xilinx IP, if using TLAST, it can use either Vector Framing or Packet Framing; which is required by the AXI Wrapper?

Andrew Adams
AOS-QWW
Applied Physics Laboratory
Johns Hopkins University