[USRP-users] E310 network mode

Derek Kozel derek.kozel at ettus.com
Mon Oct 19 06:09:37 EDT 2015

Hello John,

What version of UHD is installed on the E310 and on the PC? They must match
exactly in order for the E310 to be detected. Also how did you install UHD
on the PC? The packaged versions are not built with E310 network support
enabled. The manual page describes building UHD with the support enabled.

http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp_e3x0.html#e3x0_network_mode

Hope this helps you detect the E310. Keep in mind that the spectrum
bandwidth of the network mode is very limited, a few MHz, and best used for
debugging.

Regards,
Derek