[USRP-users] matlab problems with b210

Carel Combrink carel.combrink at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 05:40:36 EDT 2015

Hi John,

I do not have experience with interfacing with the hardware from MATLAB but
for that error you need to increase the amount of read and write buffers on
your OS.

I am assuming you are running Linux, if now then you need to find out how
this is done in Windows.

On Linux (Ubuntu):
Edit the file /etc/sysctl.conf
Add something in the line of the following:
net.core.rmem_max=128000000
net.core.wmem_max=128000000
Then restart the computer

Just check what is acceptable for your system, that is what I have set on
mine. Perhaps make it 2752000 as suggested by the error.

Regards,