[USRP-users] GPSDO desynchronisation during Initialising

Marius metallheart_18 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 14:55:34 EDT 2015

Honestly, I don’t remember what was the problem. It happened  at the beginning of may (4th-5th). Then I used the build-gnuradio script and also pybombs to install. Both installed by default from github the 3.9 version (which was beta at that time). If I had known then about this mail-list i would have posted the error. What I remember is that there were some unusual errors when compiling some C files, and a fatal error when starting any connection to the usrp. The compiled driver worked very well with the N210, it only crashed when connecting to the X310.

Again, sorry for not posting the error at that time.