[USRP-users] GPSDO desynchronisation during Initialising

Marius metallheart_18 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 13:37:26 EDT 2015

Thank you Marcus for the quick response,

I have 1xLFRX, 1xLFTX and 1xWBX. The USRP came from NI with 2xWBX and the GPSDO already installed.
I tried a couple of months ago to update to UHD v. 3.9 (beta) but I got some compiling errors and the PC could’t see the device (connected by PCIe) so I returned to UGD 3.8.
After that I didn’t tried to upgrade anymore the driver.
Regarding the power supply, tomorrow I will get back to you with that ‘cause I have the device at work.

Thanks