[USRP-users] help regarding ethernet port

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Thu Oct 15 13:27:46 EDT 2015

Hi Sanjoy,

that probably left the device in a state where it can't initialize
network; don't worry, you can still load a temporary FPGA image using
the integrated JTAG adapter[1] and then permanently flash over network.

Best regards,
Marcus

[1]
http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp_x3x0.html#x3x0_load_fpga_imgs_jtag