[USRP-users] Problem of an simple example on E310

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Thu Oct 15 12:52:31 EDT 2015

Looking at the first line of output of your init_usrp  run, it seems like it was being executed with UHD 3.10. It might be a good idea to completely purge 3.10 from your computer, or set up LD_LIBRARY_PATH in a manner that ensures UHD 3.8.4 it's always used. If init_usrp  then crashes, it might have been accidentally linked against UHD 3.10.

Best regards,
Marcus