[USRP-users] Where is the AGC2 Level Controller C code for use in RFNoC HLS?

Jonathon Pendlum jonathon.pendlum at ettus.com
Wed Oct 14 13:48:49 EDT 2015

Hi Craig,

Much of GNU Radio's code, especially DSP related code, is broken up into
modules such as gr-digital, gr-analog, etc. The modules keep their C/C++
implementation code in the lib directory. For instance, AGC2 is located
at gnuradio/gr-analog/lib/agc2_cc_impl.cc. You should also take a look at
the out of tree module tutorial
https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/OutOfTreeModules.

Jonathon