[USRP-users] B200 mini not found

Chris "Gump" Graves gumpgraves at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:55:05 EDT 2015

I just received my B200 mini, plugged it in and ran uhd_find_devices.

Both of my N210's showed up as usual, but no B200.  I am getting the red
power LED when it is plugged in.

I have UHD_003.009.git-172-gc6d0daaf built from source and running on
the computer.  It works fine with the B200 and B210 I have as well.

I tried to build the latest UHD, from the git repository at ettus, and
got the libUHD error from CMAKE.

So I just wanted to ask before I start down the road of fixing it, if
I'm wasting my time.  I cannot find anywhere that says I need the latest
UHD to run the B200 mini.  The B200, B210 and the mini are all lumped
together, and it is my understanding that my current UHD should work
with it.

Thoughts?

BT/AR
Chris "Gump" Graves