[USRP-users] How to stop the rfnoc_moving_average gracefully and questions about the axi interface settings on the FIR Compiler

Jonathon Pendlum jonathon.pendlum at ettus.com
Tue Oct 13 12:46:05 EDT 2015

Hi Craig,

1. Try running 'killall python' to make sure GNU Radio exits completely.
You are likely running into the issue where flowgraphs on the E310 using
XMLRPC will not exit completely even after using ctrl-c.

2. The project file made when running the makefile with the GUI option
(make GUI=1) will have the IP cores instantiated. From there you can edit
the IP and it will update the corresponding .xci file in the build-ip
directory.

Jonathon