[USRP-users] Question regarding setting up my own OOT module for rfnoc based on gr-ettus

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Tue Oct 13 12:33:41 EDT 2015

Craig,

we haven't collected all that much experience with additional OOTs, but
it seems like you're doing the right thing. To make sure CMake picks up
the right libs, you'll need to `find_package(ettus)'. Then, you can add
${ETTUS_LIBRARIES} to your linkage.

However, you only need this if you're writing C++ code to control RFNoC
blocks. If you're using rfnoc_generic, you don't actually need a whole
lot, since you're not going to link against it. Just add 'import ettus'
into your GRCs XML file, and use rfnoc_generic in the same way that the
XML files in gr-ettus do.

Cheers,
Martin