[USRP-users] bitbaking a .direct file for the E310

Chris Stankevitz cstankevitz at toyon.com
Tue Oct 13 12:07:58 EDT 2015

> On Sep 30, 2015, at 3:27 PM, Philip Balister <philip at opensdr.com> wrote:
>
> I should review the instructions on the web :) but in the meantime, this
> is the script I use to build test images. Hopefully this helps you.
>
> Philip

Philip,

I used you script and burned sdimage-gnuradio-dev.direct to the sd card.  The E310 does not boot (stops at "loading fpga.bin").  Any tips?  Should I be burning sdimage-gnuradio-demo.direct?

All I am trying to to is get the latest build so that I can run uhd_rx_nogui (which fails on my factory-provided E310 see http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2015-September/015797.html).  This is turning out to be a big challenge. :(

Thank you,

Chris