[USRP-users] Question regarding setting up my own OOT module for rfnoc based on gr-ettus

Swanson, Craig Craig.Swanson at gtri.gatech.edu
Tue Oct 13 11:12:43 EDT 2015

?Martin,

It appears I have created an OOT rfnoc block and successfully run it in a flowgraph.  I created it in gr-ettus directory and it is with all the other rfnoc modules that Jonathon created as test examples.  But now I want to create my own module instead of using the gr-ettus location.  If I am creating my own OOT module and let's call it gr-craig_rfnoc, then I am assuming I would use gr_modtool to create the module and block structure.  But there are things I need to reference in gr-ettus such as ettus.rfnoc_generic for the .xml file file, etc.

If I create my own OOT module (gr_modtool newmod gr-craig_rfnoc), is there anything special I need to be aware of regarding gr-ettus?

Thanks,

Craig

Craig F. Swanson
Research Engineer II
Information and Communications Laboratory
Communications, Systems, and Spectrum Division
Georgia Tech Research Institute
Room 560
250 14th St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318