[USRP-users] RTL-SDR source for USRP1

James Humphries james.humphries at ettus.com
Mon Oct 12 12:55:04 EDT 2015

Hi Hoang,

In addition to Marcus' answer, you can find a lot of the info you need
about daughter-boards in the USRP manual:

Basic RX Manual
<http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_dboards.html#dboards_basicrx>

WBX Manual <http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_dboards.html#dboards_wbx>

What troubles are you having setting the sub-device specs? There is an
input in the USRP source block in GNU Radio to set these. Sub-device under
'General Tab' and antenna under 'RF Options'.

-Trip