[USRP-users] RTL-SDR source for USRP1

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Mon Oct 12 12:45:56 EDT 2015

Hi Hoang Nguyen Tran,

to remove a bit of confusion: librtlsdr itself does not support any
USRP. The RTL-SDR source in GNU Radio is just an alias for the
gr-osmocom source for historical reasons. Osmocom pretty much directly
wraps UHD functionality; however, gain settings might have different
names, because the osmocom source has names for different gain stages.

BasicRX doesn't have any gain stages; for any daughterboard, you can ask
uhd_usrp_probe about its capabilities.

Best regards,
Marcus