[USRP-users] Looking for ballpark figures on processor to USRP X310

Justin Powell jus-tin at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Oct 12 04:44:55 EDT 2015

Hi all,Looking to use the X310 and two SBX-120 daughterboards. I want to utilize the full bandwidth and pull in 200MSps of data on both ADC's. At 14-bits for each sample, that gives me 700MSps into the FPGA. The Kintex-7 chip on the X310 has 36MB BlockRAM.Anyone got experience/info on the processor they used to pull data off the FPGA? I've seen the FAQ where you use an i7 (+other specs I forget) PC but I wanted to see what anyone else's experience with this was?Cheers in advance.