[USRP-users] RTL-SDR source for USRP1

Hoang Nguyen Tran hoangnt09 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 22:18:58 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I have install librtlsdr and now using RTL-SDR source in GNU radio with
USRP1 WBX and Basic RX daughter board (Because I saw it support) . I wonder
how can I change the subdev devices in this source ? Because when I run
flow graph it always choose 'B:0' . Before I used USRP source and easily to
choose subdev and antenna.
RTL-SDR source seem to have higher gain even thought I used the same value
of rf_gain ??
And one more thing, What is maximum rf_gain value that I can set for the
source that WBX and Basic RX can operate  ? I usually put 20.

Thank you and best regard.

--
 -HoangNT-
PhoneNo :  +841654248782