[USRP-users] GSM Radio

Piotr Krysik perper at o2.pl
Mon Oct 12 08:13:14 EDT 2015

Hi Alfred,

If you are interested in passive analysis of data transmitted by GSM
base transceiver stations you can try gr-gsm (which is based on GNU Radio):
https://github.com/ptrkrysik/gr-gsm/

It works with USRPs and cheap RTL-SDR dongles (and other devices
supported by osmocom source).

Disclaimer: I've started gr-gsm project.

Best Regards,
Piotr Krysik