[USRP-users] Where is the AGC2 Level Controller C code for use in RFNoC HLS?

Swanson, Craig Craig.Swanson at gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 8 18:02:57 EDT 2015

Martin and Jonathon,

I wanted to try running in parallel the AGC2 like the gr-ettus/examples/rfnoc/rfnoc_moving_avg.grc flowgraph does for the Moving Average.  I am assuming the AGC2 is written in C code somewhere in gnuradio and I wanted to run that code through Vivado HLS  and then create a noc_block_AGC2.v.  My ultimate goal is to run the gnuradio Level Controller: AGC2 block in parallel with the RFNOC: AGC2 and prove they perform exactly the same.

Where is the C code for the gnuradio blocks in general?

Craig

Craig F. Swanson
Research Engineer II
Information and Communications Laboratory
Communications, Systems, and Spectrum Division
Georgia Tech Research Institute
Room 560
250 14th St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318