[USRP-users] [Discuss-gnuradio] the function between Ethernet and FPGA

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Thu Oct 8 17:32:30 EDT 2015

Hello Like_4722,

as mentioned, the discuss-GNURadio list is not the optimal place to
discuss USRP-hardware related matters without relation to GNU Radio; I,
once more, included the usrp-users mailing list. Please follow up there.

What you're looking for depends on the device we're actually looking at;
everything is in uhd/host/lib/transport. For the N2x0 series, you'd want
to look at the *_packet_handler.hpp, and the files included from
uhd/host/include/uhd/transport.

Again, this is very probably not the kind of thing you want to dive
head-on first; would you mind **explaining** what you want to **do**.
Chances are that you are trying to invent something that is already
there, so I strongly encourage you to save time and explain your needs.

Best regards,
Marcus