[USRP-users] UHD command delay is different in the first recv stream

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Tue Oct 6 19:26:04 EDT 2015

Hi Dario,

Very interesting find.  I have found that changes to either the master
clock rate or sample rate affect the delay, but the delays are constant for
a given master clock rate and sample rate.  It looks like an FPGA issue of
some sort and it will take a deeper dive into the FPGA code to resolve.  We
will look into it.  Let me know if you notice any other correlations that
may help identify the root cause.

Regards,
Michael