[USRP-users] Sample-level synchronisation with two separate UHD sink blocks

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Mon Oct 5 17:08:47 EDT 2015

Hi David,

The answer is yes, but you need to manually edit the Python code.  For the
master device, set the clock and time sources to "Internal".  For the slave
device, set the clock and time sources to "MIMO Cable".  Generate the
flowgraph.  Then, you will need to manually edit the flowgraph to set the
same time on both blocks at the same time and then set the start time on
both blocks to the same start time.  The added code should look something
like:

self.sink1.set_time_next_pps(0)
self.sink2.set_time_next_pps(0)
time.sleep(1)