[USRP-users] RFNoC block reading from a file

Jonathon Pendlum jonathon.pendlum at ettus.com
Sun Oct 4 21:18:31 EDT 2015

Hi Jason,

Take a look at the FIR filter example block. In the UHD C++ code (i.e.
host/lib/rfnoc/fir_block_ctrl_impl.cpp) you'll see that the set_taps()
method is writing coefficients to a register (129). Writes to that settings
bus register end up outputting on the config AXI-stream bus on AXI wrapper
(see noc_block_fir_filter.v). That config bus is hooked up to the filter
coefficient reload port of the FIR filter IP. Another example of this same
procedure is in the Window RFNoC block.

Jonathon