[USRP-users] E310 RFNoC Build Failure w/Vivado R2015.2

Adams, Andrew L. Andrew.Adams at jhuapl.edu
Sun Oct 4 19:25:21 EDT 2015

Hi Jonathan,

I've upgraded to Vivado 2015.2 and also updated UHD to the latest push, but am experiencing the following build error:

ERROR: [Synth 8-448] named port connection 'clk_200MHz_out' does not exist for instance 'inst_e300_ps_fclk0_mmcm' of module 'e300_ps_fclk0_mmcm'

Do you think my "fpga-src" submodule is still somehow out date, or is this related to the Vivado update? I realize this error is different from that reported last Friday.

Andrew Adams
AOS-QWW
Applied Physics Laboratory
Johns Hopkins University