[USRP-users] X310 and UHD3.8.2 stalling with GRC & Ubuntu 14.04LTS

trek trek830 at qq.com
Fri Oct 2 19:58:52 EDT 2015

thanks, I did a rebuild with source code, following Neel's instructions, and It worked and resolved the strange stalling issues I had.
big help, guys.

From:  "Marcus Müller via USRP-users";<usrp-users at lists.ettus.com>;
Date:  Sat, Oct 3, 2015 04:10 AM
To:  "usrp-users"<usrp-users at lists.ettus.com>;

Subject:  Re: [USRP-users] X310 and UHD3.8.2 stalling with GRC & Ubuntu 14.04LTS

                   3.8.2 sounds like the version that is in current Ubuntu; if that's     the case, uninstall your system's UHD (probably by doing "sudo     apt-get remove libuhd3 uhd-host") and install it from our repos.
     Notice that you will have to re-build all software that depends on     UHD after upgrading it, which especially means you *can't* use     Ubuntu's GNU Radio anymore, and need to uninstall it and build GNU     Radio from source, if you want to use it.

     Best regards,
     Marcus