[USRP-users] X310 and UHD3.8.2 stalling with GRC & Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Fri Oct 2 16:10:44 EDT 2015

3.8.2 sounds like the version that is in current Ubuntu; if that's the
case, uninstall your system's UHD (probably by doing "sudo apt-get
remove libuhd3 uhd-host") and install it from our repos.
Notice that you will have to re-build all software that depends on UHD
after upgrading it, which especially means you *can't* use Ubuntu's GNU
Radio anymore, and need to uninstall it and build GNU Radio from source,
if you want to use it.

Best regards,
Marcus