[USRP-users] UHD_003.010

David Halls david.halls at toshiba-trel.com
Fri Oct 2 11:45:16 EDT 2015

?Thanks, I am not quite clear how to do that, so I have just manually taken 3.8 from my other machines and rebuilt. UHD built, just waiting for GR to rebuild.

I am using N210 with XCVR2450. I am using Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. GNU Radio 3.7.8. and Boost 1.49 (the last bit is probably the issue, but I need boost 1.49 for some MATLAB libraries to play nice.)

DH