[USRP-users] Software reset of B210

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Thu Oct 1 09:51:53 EDT 2015

Hi Dario,
admittedly, not right now; transfer status 1 is "LIBUSB_TRANSFER_ERROR",
which basically tells me nothing :(.
Is that a new problem or did it exist before? What USB chipset are you
using ("lspci|grep -i usb")?

It's a bit surprising to me that uhd_usrp_probe still works, though. I'd
like to reproduce; what's your UHD version?

Best regards,
Marcus