[USRP-users] B.S Project

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Thu Oct 1 06:35:33 EDT 2015

Hi Alfred,

clearly, it's not Marting who should give more info; you need to get a
little more creative, and use wikipedia to your advantage :)
"RF Stuff" = "Radio Frequency Stuff"...
The rest should be pretty google'able.

Really, if you understand what SDR is, you know what the limits of what
you can theoretically do with the hardware you have are. If you don't,
you will need to read up on SDR anyway, and that should give you a lot
of ideas.

Best regards,
Marcus