[USRP-users] Where to find the existing FPGA code bas

Ian Buckley ianb at ionconcepts.com
Fri Jul 31 12:45:14 EDT 2015

Awantha,
In this case you will find the top level files and the build directory for N200 at fpga-src/usrp2/top/N2x0

You will also need to use an old version of ISE, any of the 12.x versions…I use 12.1

There are 2 possible build targets depending on which version of N200 you have, either "make N210R3" or "make N210R4"

-Ian