[USRP-users] Where to find the existing FPGA code bas

Ian Buckley ianb at ionconcepts.com
Fri Jul 31 12:13:14 EDT 2015

These are *not* the instructions for mainstream FPGA development or modification of the existing USRP FPGA.
These instructions are specific to RFNoC development which is only available on 2 products.

If the original poster can identify which USRP he's working with then I'll point you at the exact directories for your product.