[USRP-users] Where to find the existing FPGA code bas

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Fri Jul 31 09:15:30 EDT 2015

> HiI am trying to do some modifications to existing FPGA codebase and burn it to the FPGA. I am just wondering
> where I the code base is located in the UHD installation. I am using ubuntu and still cant locate the FPGA
> source files in the computer.Thanks

The main directions are here:
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/wiki/RFNoC:-Getting-Started

Basically you need to checkout the right UHD branch (rfnoc-devel), and
then you can work on the FPGA code from within there.  Vivado is the
supported tool, and right now it need to be version 2014.4 only I
believe.