[USRP-users] Gloneing the repo

mleech at ripnet.com mleech at ripnet.com
Thu Jul 30 12:45:29 EDT 2015

Could you describe your problem more fully?

I don't understand how cloning a GIT repo has anything to do with
booting your device.

If your uSD card is corrupt, you can always just reprogram it:

http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp_e3x0.html#e3x0_upgrade_sd_card

http://files.ettus.com/e3xx_images/beta/