[USRP-users] Fw: B200 FPGA question

farrri sagitarious_lad at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 06:40:51 EDT 2015

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Farhan Rasheed
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎July‎ ‎30‎, ‎2015 ‎2‎:‎33‎ ‎PM
To: usrp-users at lists.ettus.com

hi there,

I am using usrp b210 and I want to add some additional blocks in fpga. I have Xilinx ISE 14.7 but it is installed in windows (no Linux available). your build instruction say that platform must be Linux. Anyways I have managed to create a project in ISE windows using existing source files and I am able to build it as well with a lot of warnings though. Now it appears that sources for both b200 and b210 are same so is the any additional configuration necessary to ensure that image is built for b210 and not b200 other than selecting target device 6LX150. Your quick response would be very helpful. Thanks

Sent from Windows Mail