[USRP-users] The RF LO does not support the requested frequency

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Thu Jul 30 02:01:54 EDT 2015

Dear Nur Qalbi,

There's two issues that I'd like to address separately:

1. RF LO warning
2. Sampling rate warning.

1. Shouldn't really be a warning, because, as the output says, in the end tuning is successful. The reason you're seeing this is UHD being a little verbose about how it tuned. Don't worry, things should work as expected.

2. Is much much more severe: you seem to have modified the flow graph to run at 5GS/s. That does neither technologically, physically nor mathematically make much sense - did you perhaps intend to tune to 5GHz RF frequency?

Best regards,
Marcus