[USRP-users] Phase Alignment

Changlai Du duchanglai at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 11:42:47 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm working on a direction finding project and I'm asking for help on the
phase alignment step.
My configurations are:
4 * N200+XCVR2450 as the receiver array
1 * N200 + SBX as the reference TX
1 * N200 + SBX as the target transmiter
GnuRadio and Matlab code of MUSIC algorithm

The reference TX are connect to receivers' RF2 using SMA splitter
4 receivers have been time and frequency synchronized.

I'm not familiar with signal processing. I've read a lot of posts in the
mailing list and really didn't get how to do phase alignment.
Can anybody give me a hint on how to set the reference TX parameters and
how to do "post-processing phase alignment based on the offsets and gains
observed from the known reference signal"?
Thank you!

--
Best regards!
Charlie