[USRP-users] (ER-2112) Implementing USRP SDR X310

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Jul 29 10:02:34 EDT 2015

Dear Dr. Yang Chunzhu,

We don't have any guides for directly modifying the monolith aside from
what you've already found in our source code[1].
However, I'd like to point you at our emerging technology for FPGA
implementation:
RF Network-on-Chip (RFNoC). It's targeted at developers that want to
implement signal processing on the FPGA; there's an introduction here
[2], and a presentation on youtube[3], as well as a demo video showing
how you can visualize 200MHz of spectrum in real time without missing a
single sample by calculating a spectrum-analyzer display on the FPGA [4].

Best regards,
Marcus Müller

[1] https://github.com/EttusResearch/fpga/tree/master/usrp3
[2] https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/wiki/RFNoC:-Getting-Started