[USRP-users] USB problems

Vsr Ravi vsr_ravi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 19:35:56 EDT 2015

Thanks for the suggestions Marcus. I will carry on with the things you have provided me with and come back if I have further doubts. Thanks a ton.

Regards,

Ravi

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Marcus Müller" <marcus.mueller at ettus.com>
Date:Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Subject:Re: [USRP-users] USB problems

Hi Ravi,

On 29.07.2015 01:21, Vsr Ravi wrote:
> Please advice as to what I can do. Thanks
you should clearly say what you *want* to do! That would be an optimal
start, because so far, this thread has been about the problems setting
it up and communicating with your USRP.
Maybe you'd want to start a new thread with the title "trying to <insert
what you want to do>, got <error description>".

Also, benchmark_tx is in fact a GNU Radio tool, so maybe it would be
good if you started off by doing Tutorials 1 and 2 (and I mean really
reading and trying out yourself, until you get, without help, the same
results as the Tutorial 2) from
https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorials

They are written much better than what I could put into an email, and it
will illustrate a lot of things, and make identifying problems much much
easier for you, if you work yourself through them.

Best regards,
Marcus