[USRP-users] USB problems

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Tue Jul 28 17:48:04 EDT 2015

Don't go around deleting arbitrary folders!
That UHD got there some way -- either from a previous run of building
and installing UHD, or via the package manager of your linux.
If the latter is the case, that's exactly the way it should be removed.
Please check that no uhd, libuhd, libuhd3 or uhd-host packages are
installed.

Best regards,
Marcus

PS: on unix systems, program/libraries and user data is typically kept
isolatedly, so don't worry about losing any work.