[USRP-users] problem with loopbacks when using USRP

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Tue Jul 28 11:47:55 EDT 2015

> How are you looping them back?  With a lot of attenuation in the cable, I hope?

Sorry, that would have been useful for me to mention.... I am going over
the air via an antenna.

> Also, it's useful when debugging this sort of thing to make your initial RX just an FFT display--does the spectrum look correct?

It looks pretty flat across the spectrum in this WiFi example.  I also
see a ton of U's and the occasional D's in the console.  But in reading,
it looks like the U's are OK to ignore.

I know when I did the OFDM loopback it looked like the attached.